Unless the venue where you are holding your event has a premises licence that includes the sale of alcohol, a Temporary Event Notice must be obtained for your event. However you need not worry about this. Once we have received your booking form, we will complete the appropriate paperwork and will apply to the licensing authority for a Temporary Event Notice. There is a charge of 25 for this application.

In the unlikely event that a licence is not granted, we will notify you immediately and will refund any fees you have paid us (excluding the 25 for the application)

Please Note - We require a minimum of 21 days notice to apply for the licence